July 14, 2023

Doodle in MaimeriBlu watercolour paint

I got samples of the MaimeriBlu brand of watercolour paint when I ordered some art material online. The samples were those little dot cards and although small, a little dot can go a very long way. This piece of doodled art is in my Hand-Book Journal and I quite like it in a way, when I step back from it - about 50 yards. 😆 What it was supposed to be is anyone's guess but it reminds me of seashells and flowers. 

Doodled art in pen and watercolour

I'll put a link to the MaimeriBlu website on my External Links page and you will see they have a wide range of beautiful colours and an interesting history (see The Company on their website). 

Koi Carp and lily pads in a journal

I am trying so hard to get back into painting and instead of just relaxing and splashing about, I keep trying to do something worthy of hang...