November 18, 2023

Makers Cabinet 'Iris' in solid brass with stainless steel leaves

Bought this brass gadget, a circle drawing tool, some little while ago and it is so useful. If I could draw a circle by eye I wouldn't need it but I can't, so there's that. It wasn't cheap but it is quality, is quite heavy for its size. It's so easy to use. I'll place a link to the company and also a link to the YouTube demonstration of it in my External Links page, which can be found on the Homepage, so you can see for yourself. 

As you can see, there is a small wooden stand supplied with it but it also serves as a guide to find the centre of the circle. 

Koi Carp and lily pads in a journal

I am trying so hard to get back into painting and instead of just relaxing and splashing about, I keep trying to do something worthy of hang...